So this year.. No promises. I guarantee...NOTHING! I will post when I can, or I won't. But, hopefully this year, maybe I will catch a few more things then normal.
To start 2012:
Rob skied for the first time! (Hold applause until the end.)
He loved it and now is a snow bum. I am totally on board with this, and plan on helping to facilitate this in anyway possible.
Rascal:
Is good. Normal. Getting older. Our bed is pretty high and so every night we have to lift him up to get him on the bed, and he's gotten to the point now where if we aren't actively working on going to bed by 11 pm, he starts barking at us to let us know "it's time for bed, people!". So that's exciting.
I have struggled a little with school the last two semesters, just for the fact that I am getting tired of being in school a little bit. But, I can see the end of my time at SLCC and I am hoping that from here it's a climb, but hopefully not that bad.
Well, ok. So here's to the start of 2012, and maybe I'll write again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment