Wow, I really tend to go in spurts with our blog. I have changed the background, yeah. So, really what's next for us?
Rob- is always busy. Whither it's with work, or helping family, he's always on the go. His ankle is doing better, just not 100% yet, so still more physical therapy in the future I am afraid.
I am full tilt in school. I have two diversity history classes- so not just what the europeans did but everyone else, a communication calls (yeah! I can finally talk in public!), and as my foreign language...Arabic. Ok, hold the laughter until the end. After the christmas break it's been hard to get used to being back in school and being gone most of the day with work and then class, but with this sacrifice of time I am finding that my priorities get cleared up really quickly. Like, spending time with Rob instead of taking down christmas, things like that.
Anyway, here's to January, and to new beginnings!
Woo! New beginnings!! Sorry my post is like 5 weeks late ;)
ReplyDelete