It's my birthday tomorrow, but we decided to celebrate today with my family and went up the canyon and had hot dogs and smores. It was simple and fun. I've had more elaborate parties, but this was really just perfect. We were able to visit with each other and just hang out. The memories from this are something I won't forget very soon.
I really enjoy passing off each year and looking back to see what I've accomplished and learned. I really think this year I've come to a great understanding of myself and what I can accomplish when I apply myself. I feel more focused on what I want and how I am going to get there, and this year my goal is to take better care of myself and my husband.
So here's to another year of awesomeness, and can't wait to see what it will bring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment