Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grades or the waiting game...

How is it that in the course of 16 weeks you can work so hard and then they (the man) can hold out on giving you grades for two weeks?!? Ugh!! My stress level can't handle it!
But in an amazing note, I got 4 A's and 1 B-! For this being my first semester back full time, I am pretty dang proud of myself!, but also so grateful for Rob- what an amazing husband I have who could handle me ignoring him for hours at a time while I worked on my classes. I can't ask for anyone better!!
Also here's a shout out to the rest of fam, for all of their support and love!
And now...on to my one summer class to get me ready for my crazy load in the fall...
Does the craziness ever end?!?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! Ask Russ. I think he can confirm that the craziness does have grand celebration at the end of each segment. We're proud of you! Sorry, but I didn't do a very good job editing my first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Melinda! Congrats on the grades! Actually the craziness is part of your education, so by the time you are finished you will be totally bonkers.

    ReplyDelete