Rob's been really busy, what with saving the complex from the flood of Little Cottonwood Creek, various water leaks, and then the water main that broke last weekend.
With all of this time away, the dog has felt...well, neglected by my other half.
I do the best I can, but he gets so upset if we both aren't here, and so to retaliate against Rob, Rascal has decided to steal stuff off of his nightstand. This would include: tv and dvd remotes, books, and various papers. When this didn't get his point across the dog took more drastic action.Rob has a pile of stuff on his side of the bed which included a tarp. The dog decided that since that made the most noise and was shiny, he would take that under the bed.
I walked in and the dog was laying under the bed with the tarp next to him. This of course made me wonder what he knew that I didn't, such as it was going to rain in the bedroom?
As a last course of action that dog has now started to steal Rob's shorts at night when he gets home and take them under the bed. The shorts usually have rob's keys and wallet in them. Secretly I think he's planning a get away and one of these days he's going to yell: "Suckers!" and bolt out the door and take our truck and go to some dog paradise somewhere.
So, if you didn't think that dog take after their owners, think again. I have the perfect dog for us, and if you are missing anything, just look under my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment